After my first year in business, I am astonished how working this simple business model on a daily basis pays off in a HUGE way.

By following the program to its entirety during my first year, I accomplished what I initially projected would take me several years.

It’s the only business that I know that will allow an ordinary person with ordinary income, education and experience to create an extraordinary income during the first year with an extremely small risk.

Barbara from Lubbock

Had an Experience with PMD Furniture Direct?

Comments

#401937

Barbra sued the very same company just two years after this post was made.She says she never made this post and that someone else did it using her name.

Look at the Franklin COunty Ohio Clerk of Courts public case records and search Power Marketing Direct (also did business as PMD Furniture Direct) or Associated Licenses of PMD vs PMD and you will see she is one of the 20 plus Plaintiffs when you down load the complaint.

PMD was sued by a bunch of its people for FRAUD!!!Stay Away!