After my first year in business, I am astonished how working this simple business model on a daily basis pays off in a HUGE way.

By following the program to its entirety during my first year, I accomplished what I initially projected would take me several years.

It’s the only business that I know that will allow an ordinary person with ordinary income, education and experience to create an extraordinary income during the first year with an extremely small risk.

Barbara from Lubbock

Had an Experience with PMD Furniture Direct?

Comments

#401937

Barbra sued the very same company just two years after this post was made.She says she never made this post and that someone else did it using her name.

Look at the Franklin COunty Ohio Clerk of Courts public case records and search Power Marketing Direct (also did business as PMD Furniture Direct) or Associated Licenses of PMD vs PMD and you will see she is one of the 20 plus Plaintiffs when you down load the complaint.

PMD was sued by a bunch of its people for FRAUD!!!Stay Away!

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more